Over the years, the face getting some wrinkles, including the so-called laugh lines. These lines can be seen at any age, for example, when our face takes some expression. But gradually with age, they become permanent.
The very same laugh lines can be seen during a smile when our cheeks go up. However, these lines are absolutely natural and they are even on small children. Only if you often make an expression that permanently causes the skin to lie wrinkled, wrinkles can soon form in these places. Wrinkles, which with age will become more and more noticeable. It should also be noted that laugh lines, just like other wrinkles, are not only the result of age-related changes but also frequent exposure to the sun, calf deficiency, and hereditary factors.
Mask From Laugh Lines
- To make a mask, first, brew a bay leaf.
- To do this in a saucepan pour 30 ml.
- Boiling water and add 15 bay leaves, then put them on a weak fire and boil for 3-5 minutes.
- After the resulting broth filters it and put to cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk 3 egg whites. Then add 1 tbsp. olive oil, and 10 gr. Potassium alum (they are sold in a pharmacy).
- Now carefully mix all this, then pour in 1 tbsp. an already cooled decoction of laurel leaves.
- Next, take a bandage, soak it in the mixture prepared above and fix it with a band-aid on the problem areas of the skin of the face.
- Hold the mask for 30-40 minutes.
Apply this mask 3 days and then rest your skin next 3 days then again apply it 3 days, etc